Old Town Temecula is located in the heart of Temecula Valley Southern California Wine Country. Old Town Temecula sits just West of Interstate 15 an hour from San Diego, City of Riverside and Orange County. One of a kind shopping and exploring as well as dining and entertainment can be found in family owned and operated businesses that create a unique place visit for an Old Town Experience.
Join The Old Town Temecula Association - download, complete and return the application form TODAY!
The Old Town Temecula Association (OTTA) will promote and protect historic Old Town as “The Heart of Temecula”. Through representation, community relationships and promotional programs the association will present a compelling family oriented destination for the residents of, and visitors to the Temecula Valley, for the prosperity of the association’s membership.
- Unified Voice for Old Town Temecula
- Enhanced Listings on Shoppers Map and Website
- Association Rates for Local Advertising
- Meetings and Mixers
Membership in this organization shall be open to businesses or individuals who occupy an address (limited to one member per address, said party being either owner or primary lease holder) in the Old Town Temecula District, are willing to opt-in to membership, and remain members in good standing.
A member in good standing is defined as:
- Members who support the organizations goals, vision and mission.
- Businesses or Individuals that opt into the association and are current with dues appropriate to their level of membership.
Levels of Membership are as follows:
- Premium Business: “Voting member” with a physical address in the geographic area defined in Article 3, Number 3, who opts into the Association, pays the Premium membership dues, and remains in good standing.
- Standard Business: “Non-Voting member” with a physical address in the geographic area defined in Article 3, Number 3, who opts into the Association and remains in good standing.
- Associate Member: This is a “Non-Voting” membership designed for individuals (both inside or outside of district) or businesses that fall outside of the defined Old Town District. Associate Members are expected to be civic-minded with interest in promoting the district of Old Town Temecula. Associate Members would embrace the OTTA Mission Statement and will be subject to board approval on a case-by-case basis. Associate Members that believe their contribution would best be served on the board at a higher level may petition the board for consideration of a higher level of membership.
The Old Town Temecula Association defines its geographic area by the following borders:
- Rancho California Road is the Northern border;
- Santiago Road is the Southern border;
- Murrieta Creek is the Western border;
- The I-15 Freeway is the Eastern border.